In 10 years SMVS has spent total Rs. 8 crores. 90 % of it is for economic activities and 10% for educational activities. Economic programmes are self sustainable.
We get help for Children Education, Awareness Programme for women and adolescents from India and abroad
We have received generous Help from:
- Share & Care Foundation, USA
- Indian for Collecting Action, USA
- Child Reach International, London, UK
- Indian Development Service, USA
- Dr. Shakuntala & Dr. Mahendra Patel, USA
- Shri Ushaben Mahendrabhai Patel, USA
- SEWA Rural, Jhagadia, India
- Sharada Mahila Mandal, Jhagadia, India
- GALAXY, India
- And many more……..
Production of Papad has increased from 850kg to 68,237kg.